Stefanovikeio railway station (Greek: Σιδηροδρομικός Σταθμός Στεφανοβικείου, romanized: Sidirodromikos Stathmos Stefanovikeiou) is a railway station in Stefanovikeio, Thessaly, Greece. It is located outside the settlement, close to a level crossing. Opened on 22 April 1884 by the Thessaly Railways (now part of OSE). Today TrainOSE operates fourteen daily local trains to Larissa and Volos.
The station was opened on 22 April 1884 by the Thessaly Railways (now part of OSE). The line was designed by the Italian Evaristo de Chirico, (father of Giorgio de Chirico) soon after the liberation of Central Greece from the Ottomans. In 1960 the line from Larissa to Volos was converted to standard gauge and connected at Larissa with the mainline from Athens to Thessaloniki, allowing OSE to run through services to Volos from Athens and Thessaloniki.
The station is little more than a halt, with only a small brick-built building on a raised platform, however no real disabled access.
The station is served by fourteen local trains between Larissa and Volos.