The Stone House, also known as the Walker-Stone House, is a historic house at 207 Center Street in Fayetteville, Arkansas. It is a two-story brick building, with a side-gable roof, a two-story porch extending across the front, and an ell attached to the left. The porch has particularly elaborate Victorian styling, with bracketed posts and a jigsawn balustrade on the second level. The house was built in 1845, by Judge David Walker, and is one of a small number of Fayetteville properties to survive the American Civil War (although it was damaged by a shell). It was owned for many years by the Stone family, and reacquired by a Stone descendant in the late 1960s with an eye toward its restoration.The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.