Struga [ˈstruɡa] (German: Straube) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bytnica, within Krosno Odrzańskie County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) south-west of Bytnica, 9 km (6 mi) north of Krosno Odrzańskie, 33 km (21 mi) north-west of Zielona Góra, and 70 km (43 mi) south of Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 108.