Svartklubben is a Swedish lighthouse located on a small island east of the island Singö in the province of Uppland.
This massive lighthouse was constructed to carry a coal fire. In 1842 it was updated with a colza oil lamp and in 1849 parabolic mirrors were installed. In 1875 it was updated with a kerosene lamp, and in 1899 the current lens and lantern were installed. It got a gas mantle light in 1935, and was finally electrified and automated in 1961. The keeper's house is now sold as a private residence, but the Swedish Maritime Administration still owns and maintains the lighthouse.
The lighthouse has been a listed building in Sweden since 1935.