The Church-in-the-Gardens, also known as Community Congregational Christian Church, is a historic Congregational church complex located in Forest Hills, Queens, New York. The complex includes the church (1915), Community House (1926), and Parish Hall (1953) connected by breezeways and a separate parsonage (1929). The buildings are all in an eclectic Tudor Revival style. The church was designed by architect Grosvenor Atterbury and is a rectangular building with a prominent tower and attached bell tower.: 3 The congregation joined the United Church of Christ in May 2012.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.