Tokushige-Nagoya-Geidai Station (徳重・名古屋芸大駅, Tokushige-Nagoyageidai-eki) is a railway station in the city of Kitanagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan, operated by Meitetsu.
Tokushige-Nagoya-Geidai Station is served by the Meitetsu Inuyama Line, and is located 7.3 kilometers from the starting point of the line at Biwajima.
The station has two opposed side platforms connected by a footbridge. The station has automated ticket machines, Manaca automated turnstiles and is staffed.
Tokushige Nagoya Geidai Station was opened on August 6, 1912 as Tokushige Station (徳重駅, Tokushige-eki). The station was closed in 1944, but reopened on September 15, 1946. The station was an unattended station from 1946–1963. A new station building was completed in December 1980. The station was renamed to its present name on January 29, 2005.
In fiscal 2013, the station was used by an average of 10,370 passengers daily.