Tracy-sur-Mer is a commune in the Calvados department in the Normandy region in northwestern France.
The village was part of the west flank of the British 50th (Northumbrian) Infantry Division during the first days of the D-day invasion, in close proximity to the port of Arromanches-les-Bains, also known as Gold Beach.
Tracy-sur-Mer has a church dedicated to Saint Martin. The building was largely reconstructed in the nineteenth century, but some masonry of the original thirteenth century church remains in the choir. The bell tower was built in 1957.