Tranøy Church (Norwegian: Tranøy kirke) is a historic parish church of the Church of Norway in Senja Municipality in Troms og Finnmark county, Norway. It is located on the small island of Tranøya, just off the shore of the large island of Senja. It is the former main church for the Tranøy parish which is part of the Senja prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Nord-Hålogaland. The white, wooden church was built in a cruciform style in 1775 by an unknown architect. The church seats about 210 people.
The first church on the island of Tranøya was built around the 1200s to serve the areas of Tranøy, Dyrøy, and Sørreisa. The second church was likely built around the 1400s. The third (present) church was built in 1775 on the same site as the previous churches. This church was the main church for the Tranøy prestegjeld for hundreds of years until the 20th century after the new Stonglandet Church had been built on the main island of Senja.
Today, the island of Tranøya is no longer populated and it does not have a road connection to the rest of the municipality. The church is no longer regularly used other than for special occasions and one worship service each summer. The church and the surrounding farm is part of the Midt-Troms Museum.