Treznea (Hungarian: Ördögkút, lit. "The Devil's Fountain"; German: Teufelsbrunnen) is a commune in Sălaj County, Crișana, Romania. It is composed of two villages, Bozna (Szentpéterfalva) and Treznea. These were part of Agrij Commune until 1995, when they were split off to form a separate commune.
It is the site of the Treznea massacre, which occurred on September 9, 1940, during the handing over of Northern Transylvania from Romania to Hungary, pursuant to the Second Vienna Award.
973 Romanians (94.09%)
59 Romani (5.72%)
2 Hungarians (0.19%)
Wooden Church in Bozna, built in the 18th century, historic monument
Bay Castle in Treznea, built in the 19th century, historic monument