Trinity Episcopal Church (also known as Middlesex County Historic Sites Survey No. 24-68, 69) is a historic church at 650 Rahway Avenue in Woodbridge Township, Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States.
The congregation became active on December 29, 1703, and the first church was erected about 1717. The second church, erected on the same site in 1754, was granted a charter by King George III on December 6, 1769. It was destroyed by fire in 1858. The cornerstone of the present church was laid on July 7, 1860. The building was consecrated May 20, 1861. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 12, 2004.
The church remains active today, with regular services, as well as community involvement, including hosting Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and running a food pantry.
The churchyard contains a cemetery with graves and tombstones dating back to 1715.