Troubky-Zdislavice is a village and municipality (obec) of Kroměříž District in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic. It was formed by the merger of the separate communes of Troubky (German: Troubek) and Zdislavice (Zdislawitz) in 1960.
Troubky-Zdislavice is situated in a rural region of historic Moravia, northeast of the Litenčice Hills (Litenčická pahorkatina) and the Chřiby nature park, part of the Central Moravian Carpathians. It lies approximately 13 kilometres (8 mi) south-west of the district capital Kroměříž, 29 km (18 mi) west of Zlín, and 227 km (141 mi) south-east of Prague.
A through road leads to Morkovice-Slížany in the northwest and to Zdounky in the east.
Troubky in the Margraviate of Moravia was first mentioned in a 1281 deed. For centuries, the estates were held by the local Lords of Zdounky Castle and the Bishops of Olomouc, from about 1549 by the House of Zástřizl.
The nearby fortress of Zdislavice was documented in 1349. The castle was rebuilt as a Baroque palace in the late 17th century. Later a possession of the Czech baronial Dubský of Třebomyslice family, it was the birthplace of the famous Austrian writer Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach on 13 September 1830. She spent her childhood and youth here, before she left Zdislavice in 1848 to live with her husband at Louka near Znojmo. After her death in 1916, she was buried in the Dubský family tomb in the castle park.
After World War II, the furnishings of Zdislavice Castle were auctioned and its library was destroyed. Today the building stands empty.