Tuxford (2016 population: 113) is a village in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan within the Rural Municipality of Marquis No. 191 and Census Division No. 7. Moose Jaw is 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) south and Buffalo Pound Lake is 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) north. Highway 2, Highway 42 and Highway 202 all intersect in the community. Highway 202 connects the community to Buffalo Pound Provincial Park 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) to the east.
The community was founded in 1907 and named after General George Stuart Tuxford of the 3rd Canadian Infantry Brigade, 1st Canadian Division. The community celebrated its centennial in 2007.
Tuxford incorporated as a village on July 19, 1907.
In the 2016 Census of Population conducted by Statistics Canada, the Village of Tuxford recorded a population of 113 living in 42 of its 44 total private dwellings, a 19.5% change from its 2011 population of 91. With a land area of 0.62 km2 (0.24 sq mi), it had a population density of 182.3/km2 (472.0/sq mi) in 2016.In the 2011 Census of Population, the Village of Tuxford recorded a population of 91, a 3.4% change from its 2006 population of 88. With a land area of 0.62 km2 (0.24 sq mi), it had a population density of 146.8/km2 (380.1/sq mi) in 2011.