Uchylsko [uˈxɨlskɔ] is a village in Gmina Gorzyce, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland, near the border with the Czech Republic. It has a population of 338 and was first mentioned in a written document in 1229. It lies approximately 2 kilometres (1 mi) south-west of Gorzyce, 8 km (5 mi) south-west of Wodzisław Śląski, and 56 km (35 mi) south-west of the regional capital Katowice.
The village was first mentioned in the document of Pope Gregory IX issued on 26 May 1229 among villages belonging to Benedictine abbey in Tyniec, as Uchilsko. Benedictine abbey in Orlová (established in 1268) in the late 13th century had rights to revenues from three villages in the Castellany of Racibórz, namely Gorzyce, Uchylsko and Gołkowice.