Vidče is a municipality and village in Vsetín District in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 1,800 inhabitants. It is situated about 4 km southwest of Rožnov pod Radhoštěm.
The first recorded mention of Vidče is from 1310.
There are two cultural landmarks in Vidče. One of them is a small wooden bell tower, the bell of which is about 230 years old. The second landmark is the St. Cyril and Methodius Church, which was built in 1914 and consecrated in 1920.