Vinje Church (Norwegian: Vinje kyrkje) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Voss Municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Vinje. It is the church for the Vinje parish which is part of the Hardanger og Voss prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The white, wooden church was built in a long church style in 1871 using designs by the architect Ole Vangberg. The church seats about 350 people.
The earliest existing historical records of the church date back to the year 1329. The first church was most likely a stave church and it was located in Upper Vinje, about 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) to the northeast of the present site of the church. In the 1670s, the old stave church was torn down and a new log church was built. A photograph of the old church from 1870 exists showing the exterior of the church. In 1871, the present church was built at Draugsvoll in the village of Vinje, about 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) southwest of the historic location of the church. In 1872, the old church was torn down and its materials were auctioned off.