Vyskytná (German: Böhmisch Gießhübel) is a municipality and village in Pelhřimov District in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 800 inhabitants.
Vyskytná lies approximately 11 kilometres (7 mi) east of Pelhřimov, 17 km (11 mi) west of Jihlava, and 100 km (62 mi) south-east of Prague.
Villages of Branišov and Sedliště are administrative parts of Vyskytná.
The first written mention of Vyskytná is from 1352. The village was originally a town, which was devastated during the Hussite Wars.
The Church of the Name of the Virgin Mary was built in the Gothic style in 1290.