Walnut Hill Presbyterian Church is a historic Presbyterian church meeting house in Lexington, Kentucky. The church building was constructed in 1801 on land donated by Mary Todd Lincoln's grandfather Levi Todd.
It replaced a log meetinghouse which had been built in 1785. It is a stone 40 by 50 feet (12 m × 15 m) structure which had two rows of square windows. It was renovated in 1880; the renovation replaced the square windows by Gothic shaped ones. Stone front steps were donated in 1900.The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.