West Newark School House is a historic church and school located at Newark Valley in Tioga County, New York. It is of frame construction and designed in the Greek Revival style. It was built in 1823-1824 as a combined school and church building by members of the West Newark Congregational Church. It served this dual role until 1848 when it became used only as a school. It functioned as a school until 1931.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1998.