White City is a commuter town in the White Butte area of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. White City is 10 kilometres (6 mi) east of Regina on the Trans-Canada Highway. The town is primarily populated by people who commute to work in Regina. The town's motto is "Your Way of Life".
White City began on 80 acres (32 ha) owned by Pilot Butte resident Johnston Lipsett. The community organized as a hamlet on April 26, 1959. It incorporated as a village on March 1, 1967 and then as a town on November 1, 2000. The community was named after White City, London, England when John Kadannek, a local store owner, persuaded Lipsett to name it for the home of his favourite aunt.
In the 2016 Census of Population conducted by Statistics Canada, the Town of White City recorded a population of 3,099 living in 998 of its 1,036 total private dwellings, a 63.2% change from its 2011 adjusted population of 1,899. With a land area of 412.4 km2 (159.2 sq mi), it had a population density of 7.5/km2 (19.5/sq mi) in 2016.In the 2011 Census of Population, the Town of White City recorded a population of 1,894, a 70.2% change from its 2006 population of 1,113. With a land area of 315.6 km2 (121.9 sq mi), it had a population density of 3.5/km2 (9.1/sq mi) in 2011.
White City is serviced with a library and a Canada Post office.
École White City School and Emerald Ridge Elementary School provide education for kindergarten through 8th grade. Students in grades 9 through 12 are bused 10 minutes northeast to Greenall School in Balgonie.