Wisła Mała (Polish: [ˈviswa ˈmawa], "Little Vistula"; German: Deutsch Weichsel, "German Vistula") is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 12 kilometres (7 mi) west of Pszczyna and 37 km (23 mi) south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,295. The adjective German differentiated it from Wisła Wielka (German: Polnisch Weichsel), which most likely referred to it being established according to the German Law as opposed to the old ius ducale (Polish Law).
The village of Wisła was first mentioned in 1223 as Vizla, in a document of Bishop of Wrocław issued for Norbertine Sisters in Rybnik among villages paying them tithe. It belonged then to the Duchy of Opole and Racibórz and Castellany of Cieszyn. Later it belonged together with Wisła Wielka to the state country of Pszczyna.