Wisła Wielka (Polish: [ˈviswa ˈvjɛlka]; German: Groß Weichsel; "Big Vistula") is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres (5 mi) south-west of Pszczyna and 35 km (22 mi) south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,900.
The village of Wisła was first mentioned in 1223 as Vizla, in a document of Bishop of Wrocław issued for Norbertine Sisters in Rybnik among villages paying them tithe. It belonged then to the Duchy of Opole and Racibórz and Castellany of Cieszyn.
During the political upheaval caused by Matthias Corvinus the land around Pszczyna was overtaken by Casimir II, Duke of Cieszyn, who sold it in 1517 to the Hungarian magnates of the Thurzó family, forming the Pless state country. In the accompanying sales document issued on 21 February 1517 the village was mentioned as wes Wisla Polska. The Kingdom of Bohemia in 1526 became part of the Habsburg Monarchy. In the War of the Austrian Succession most of Silesia was conquered by the Kingdom of Prussia, including the village.