Wolf Creek Bridge is a historic metal Pratt truss railroad bridge located near Rocky Gap, Bland County, Virginia, United States. It was built about 1912, by the Phoenix Bridge Company of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, for the New River, Holston and Western Railroad. It was converted for use as a road bridge in 1946. It measures 206 feet (63 m) long and 16 feet (4.9 m) wide. The bridge was closed in 1987 and became a pedestrian bridge and the focal point of a county recreational park.The bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2011.