Wolsztyn railway station is a railway station serving the town of Wolsztyn, in the Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland. The station opened on 1 June 1886 and is located on the Sulechów–Luboń koło Poznania railway, Leszno–Zbąszyń railway and the closed Wolsztyn–Zagan railway. The train services are operated by Koleje Wielkopolskie.
The first building was built in 1886. It was completely destroyed on 1 September 1939, and was only fit for demolition. A new station was built and opened in 1961.
The station is served by the following service(s):
Regional services (KW) Wolsztyn - Grodzisk Wielkopolski - Poznan
Regional services (KW) Zbaszynek - Zbaszyn - Wolsztyn - Boszkowo - Leszno
Near the railway station is Wolsztyn Roundhouse, built in 1907 and enlarged in 1909, it has 4 positions for steam locomotives. An interesting element of the station is the water tower to 1907.
There is a steam festival every year at the end of April or start of May.