The Woman's Community Club Band Shell is a historic open-air band shell in Spring Park, a public park in downtown Heber Springs, Arkansas. It is a roughly rectangular structure, built out of local fieldstone, with the main half-dome shell formed out of concrete. The sides of the shell are articulated by pilasters, which also appear at the building corners. The rear of the building is enclosed, provide dressing room space for performers. The shell was built in 1933, replacing an older wood-frame performance pavilion.The band shell was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.