Wyględów [vɨglɛnduf] is a neighbourhood in the north-western part of the district of Mokotów in Warsaw, Poland.
The name of the area comes from the village of Wyględów-Kościesze, which was founded in the 15th century and was placed near what is now the Bełska street.
The intensive development of this area began with the construction of a fort by the Russian authorities in the second half of the 19th century. Fort Mokotów belonged to the inner ring of the forts of Warsaw.
A new stage in the development of the Fort Mokotowski area, as well as other Warsaw suburbs, came in the years 1916-1917 with new proposals on joining suburban districts to the city and establishing its new borders.
Fort M („Mokotów”)
Central Clinical Hospital MSWiA
National Institute of Geriatrics, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation
Soviet Military Cemetery