Wysoka Strzyżowska [vɨˈsɔka stʂɨˈʐɔfska] (Ukrainian: Висока, Vysoka) is the largest village in the administrative district of Gmina Strzyżów, within Strzyżów County, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, in south-eastern Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres (4 mi) south-west of Strzyżów and 29 km (18 mi) south-west of the regional capital Rzeszów.
The village was first mentioned in 1277, in a document published by Bolesław Wstydliwy. He writes about the existence of the village of Wysoka in this area, which consisted of four villages of the time: Grodeczna, Golczowska Wola (today's Golcówka), Zielonczyna Wola (later called Kołomyja, then Połomia and finally Michałówka) and Stodolina Wola (today's Stodolina). The four remained separate villages until the mid-19th century, when they were merged and renamed Wysoka Strzyżowska.