Zagórzyce [zaɡuˈʐɨt͡sɛ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Wołów, within Wołów County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 10 kilometres (6 mi) south-west of Wołów and 39 km (24 mi) north-west of the regional capital Wrocław.
The oldest known mention of the village come from a chronicle from 1175. In a document of Pope Innocent III issued in 1201 in Segni, the village was mentioned under the Latinized Polish name Zagorizs and confirmed as a possession of the monastery in nearby Lubiąż. In a document of Bishop of Wrocław Wawrzyniec issued in 1217, the village appeared as Zagorici. The name is of Polish origin. Since the Middle Ages, it was part of Piast-ruled Poland, and later on, it was also part of Bohemia (Czechia), Prussia and Germany. During World War II, it was the location of a forced labour subcamp of the Nazi German prison for youth in Wołów. In 1945, following Germany's defeat in World War II, the village became again part of Poland.