Mali Zalishchyky (Ukrainian: Малі Заліщики, Polish: Zaleszczyki Małe) is a village in the Buchach Raion (district) of the Ternopil Oblast (province) in western Ukraine. Small river Yazlovchyk (left tributary of the river Vilhovets) flows near of the village. In the village 473 inhabitants lived on 2003.
First written mention comes from the 15th century. Then belonged to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, from 1772 until 1918 to Austrian (Habsburg Monarchy, Austrian Empire, Austria-Hungary) empires, in 1918-1919 to West Ukrainian People's Republic. From 1991 belonged to Ukraine.
Reading room of Ukrainian society Prosvita operated in the village.
Church of St. George
Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Monument to soldiers of Ukrainian Insurgent Army
Bohdan Vandiak, Ukrainian artist, poet
Antoni Prochaska, Polish historian