Zhoř is a village in the Svitavy District (until January 1, 2007 in the Ústí nad Orlicí District) of the Pardubice Region in the northeast of Bohemia, Czech Republic. It is administratively a part of Němčice. It is situated in the north of Svitavy District, near historical town Litomyšl. The population of the village was 257 inhabitants in 2011. The mayor is Josef Racek.
In 1900 the school was built.
In 1902, the firefighters were founded in Zhoř.
20 March 1919 Workers' Gymnastics Club was founded, it was given the name of Rozkvět.
25 May 1920 a monument to fallen soldiers was unveiled.
In January 1930 electricity began to be used in Zhoř.
On 25 July 1937 the chapel of St. Magdalene was consecrated by Sobol canon from Hradec Králové.
In 1948, the construction of a water supply started. In 1951 it was completed.
In 1957 people began to work on the collective farm.
1 January 1976 Zhoř was merged with the village Němčice.
In July 1982 the village suffered a natural disaster. After a big torrential downpour, some homes were flooded with water and mud.