Zielina [ʑeˈlina], German Zellin is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Strzeleczki (Gemeinde Klein Strehlitz), within Krapkowice County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland.It lies approximately 5 kilometres (3 mi) south-west of Strzeleczki, 11 km (7 mi) west of Krapkowice, and 27 km (17 mi) south of the regional capital Opole.
The village has a population of 689.
The town was first mentioned as Zellin in 1743, and was originally a hamlet belonging to the town of Kujau. In the 18th century it was one of the estates of the counts of Schaffgotsch. From the 1930s until 1945 the town was owned by Claus von Thiele-Winckler.In the Upper Silesia plebiscite of 20 March 1921 337 villagers voted to remain with Germany and 139 voted to join the newly created state of Poland. As a result, Dobrau remained in Germany. Until 1945 it was located in Kreis Neustadt O.S..