Zlín Zoo (Zoologická zahrada Zlín) is a zoological garden located by the Lešná château, situated about 10 km from the city of Zlín, in Zlín Region in the east of the Czech Republic. Currently, it is the second most-visited zoo in the country.
The zoo was founded between years 1804 and 1805. After the second world war, it was nationalized and opened to the public in 1948.
In the area, there is also a botanical garden with 13,000 kinds of plants. The newest exhibition hall, opened in 2007, displays 250 rare plant species from tropical Yucatán.
Within the area of the zoo, there is also the Lešná castle, built between 1887-1894 by architects Mick J. and V. Siedka. It is a historical mansion, which contains collections of paintings, porcelain and trophies from the late nineteenth century